Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Who's that? I cannot see without my spectacles.

Good sir, could you please come a bit closer. My vision, in my advanced years, has ebbed. What was once a bounty of color and shapes has withered to a fuzzy, Manet-like view of the world. Curse these worthless eyes!

It seem that you have pointed your finger at me and begged a question. Alas, my ears have fallen quite deaf, a condition brought upon me during my incumbency as a traveling musical technician for the minstrels Megadeth.

Oh, you wish to know what happened to my incisors? Ah, a previous encounter with a constable wherein I let loose my wicked tongue proved to be a most foolish advance on my part.

Now would be too forward to beg of you a simple cup of tea? It calms my jangled nerves whilst I await my solicitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment