Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Inglourious Basterd

I am big fan of the cinema. But I must say that I was very, very disappointed by the new Tarantino war epic.

I mean, I'm all for revisionist history. (See my holocaust denial blog!) And I love it when I see Nazi's wearing their uniforms, in full glory, long before the Zionists shut down their fun. Oh, to view a man in uniform. The regalia! If I didn't hate gays so much, I'd probably be one.

I digress... This film by Mr. Tarantino is an abomination. Firstly, Goebbels looked nothing like the actor who portrayed him. Nothing like him! I should know -- his face is tattooed on my knee.

And what a one-sided point of view! Nazis are bad. Jews are good. Where's the objectivity? Nazis did a lot of good things: They built highways, lowered unemployment, lowered the crime rate, encouraged a strong family. C'mon, Quentin, do some research. (Again, see my blog!)

When is Mel Gibson gonna make another flick, eh? He gets it.

No comments:

Post a Comment