Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I won't dignify that question with a response...


Okay, just this once. No, I am not Salvador Dali. Or Ron Jeremy. Or a Latino Fred Goldman.

I'm just a man, who enjoys a well-waxed mustache. And drinking in public. And embroidered birds on my collarless shirt. And the occasional run-in with the law whilst drinking in public.

You think you're pretty clever, with the surrealist artist reference? Let me tell you, I've heard it before. You're not as clever as you think you are.

Latino Fred Goldman? What does that even mean? Fred Goldman isn't a Latino, so why would there be a 'Latino' version of him. And let's be honest -- hasn't he suffered enough?

I have no idea who Ron Jeremy is, but I'm sure he's as dashing and handsome as I am.

Please, just leave me be!

No comments:

Post a Comment