Monday, November 16, 2009

I got a boo-boo...

And then I go fall down..

I'm not sure what's more humiliating: Being beaten-up by a chunky waitress at Hooters or the fact that the police dispatch gave me blue bandages with ducks printed on them and then took my picture.

She was brutal. I guess I sort of had it coming. Throwing an onion ring at her cleavage, trying to lodge it between her perfect bosoms, isn't exactly appropriate restaurant behavior. Especially after I was warned twice before to stop it.

I had no idea that tray they use to transfer drinks to your table could be used as such a powerful weapon. Good thing she didn't have that Bic pen with her -- she might have opened my jugular with it.

I'm going to say that my eleven percent tip was not enough to patch things up with her.

And next year's birthday lunch for my mom is going to be at the Cheesecake Factory...where she wanted to go to in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment