Monday, August 17, 2009

What, me worry?























Yeah, I got arrested. So what? Do I look like I'm vexed?

Do you think this is my first time at the rodeo? Negative. Getting arrested is a quarterly event for me. Like my taxes.

And spending a night in a holding cell -- do you wonder if it frightens me? Not. At. All. Just take one deep, ponderous look into my white supremacist face. Put me in, coach. I've got enough hate to get me through an evening with any race you can throw at me.

Just tell me why am I here? So I was standing outside a town-hall meeting with an 'Obama is Hitler' homemade poster. (I just got Photoshop 8!) Any maybe I screamed a few racially sensitive about our 'alleged' commander-in-chief. (Let's see that damned birth certificate, right?) A few off-color remarks about the president and his 'ilk' taking, er, stealing the country from us and the next thing I know, I'm getting my handsome mug photographed by John Law. He and Rahm Emanuel should go back to Kenya!

But I'm not worried. White people have faced this kind of adversity before.

Now I need to see a doc about a pre-existing condition -- you get free health care in prison, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment