Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sunblock is for pussies


Here I was, sitting out in the back of the truck, ten deep into a twelve'r of 'Natty Lite, blasting Brooks & Dunn, minding my own business, when a lady-cop asked me to take off my sunglasses. She looked deep into my eyes -- told me I looked intoxicated. Windows into the soul or something.

This is 'Merica! I'm a taxpayer. It's my G-d-given right to sit in my F-250, put in a cassette of some country music, and drink myself into oblivion. If it ain't in the constitution, it outta be.

I work hard all week. (I manufacture those plastic balls that hang from the back of a truck hitch.) If I wanna get my drink on and soak up the hot Florida sun on my day off, that's my prerogative.

I was looking a little fair, so no, I didn't put on the Coppertone spf 5 I keep in the glovebox for when it's really sunny. And now I've got that 'bedroom glow' I was lookin' for. When I post bail and git outta here, I'm goin' over to the Pink Pussycat and see if I can git me some.


Wanna a mustache ride? You got it. Just be gentle, the face is sensitive right now. You have any bactine?

No comments:

Post a Comment