Monday, October 26, 2009

Will I ever meet Mr. Right?



They say you'll find love when you least expect it.

Well, this is me, least expecting it. C'mon, I know there's knight out there who wants to sweep me off my feet. I'm young(ish), I'm attractive, I'm covered in homemade tattoos. What's not to love?

Sure, I'm a bit much to handle, getting arrested and all. (BTW, that bitch had it coming, looking at me like that. I put a screwdriver through her Achilles like a hot knife through butter.) And yes, 187 isn't my IQ. It's cop-code for murder (and a helliva movie starring Sam Jackson).

But I'm also a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking her to love him. (Top ten fave Julie film for sure!). So, what do you say, police dispatch photographer?

Why not take a chance on me?


No comments:

Post a Comment